About the Selsey Business Partnership
The Selsey Business Partnership is a non-profit organisation, and we are here to help you and your business.
Whether you want to network with other business, find new customers, seek help and advice, share your knowledge and experience, the SBP are here to help. Our committee comprise local businessmen and women who have one aim, to help local business in Selsey to be successful.
Benefits of Membership
- Get a comprehensive and searchable listing on our website, with your own page, full details of your business, links to your website, email and social media.
- High ranking in Google for searches for your business
- Free networking events, often with a free buffet and opportunity to mix with other local business to share ideas
- Get local businesses to see your business by offering to host networking events.
- Contact other members to get help and advice, or offer your expertise to other businesses
- Opportunities to provide , or obtain, discounts from other businesses as fellow members of the SBP
- Representation and influence through the Steering Group with local authorities including, West Sussex County Council, Chichester District Council and Selsey Town Council.
- Share in promotional opportunities organised by SBP
- The cost of membership is currently FREE, although this may change in future, and is agreed at each AGM.